A Very Brief HistoryThe Company was formed in December 1938 and was known as 1st Priesthill Company Boys Brigade.
The Officers decided to change the name to 1st Maze in June 1940 with a membership of around 30 boys.
The present day company continues to meet in Priesthill Methodist church hall and draws its membership from the surrounding rural area.
The Company has had 5 Captains:
|Wesley Doonan||1938 - 1942|
|John Brown||1942 - 1973|
|Brian Adams||1973 - 1995|
|Walter Boal||1995 - 2000|
|Mark Davison||2000 -|
The Old Boys of the company dedicated a stained glass window to the work of John Brown which is sited in Priesthill Methodist Church.
|To view window - click here||104kb|
|To view 1st Maze 1942 - click here||93kb|